Eastmont's red-white ribbon week is this week!
Monday: Proud to be drug free and use the internet safely!
Tuesday: Peace out to drugs and social media!
Wednesday: Team up against drugs and internet predators!
Thursday: Lei off drugs and the computer!
Friday: It's crazy to do drugs and be sucked into social media!
Today we are asking that students put away their phones:
Picture retakes will be on Thursday, October 10. Reminder notes were sent home with students on Monday, October 7.
- If your student was absent on our original picture day, they will need to have their picture taken on the 10th, even if you are not ordering a picture packet.
- If your student had their picture taken on the original day and you are not satisfied with the picture, please send the packet to school with your student on the 10th. The student will need to take the packet to the retake location and return it to Lifetouch.
- You may pay online if you’d prefer:
- Picture Day ID: UM779029Q1
- If you have questions about specifics, the phone number for Lifetouch is 800-736-4753
Reflections is a National arts contest for K-12 grades. All across the United States, students create artwork in response to the same theme. Our theme this year is "Look Within." Categories this year include: Dance Choreography, Film Production, Music Composition, Literature, Visual Arts (2D and 3D), and Photography. Get your creative juices flowing! We will have fun prizes and awards, and a donut and hot chocolate bar for all that enter! Turn all entries into the from office or library! The due date is Oct. 29th. Winners will be announced at the Patriot of the Month assembly!! #patriotpride #itsinside
Library author visits at Eastmont: We had Jimi & Isaac Books (problem solving) author Phil Rink come to our school on September 17th and Josh Allen, author of "Out to Get You" is coming on October 14th. #eastmontreads #patriotpride
Picture day is September 11th during Science this year through Lifetouch.