Eastmont School Community Council Agenda
October 18, 2022 5:30 PM
- Lindsey Tait, Parent
- Nicole Ford, Vice-Chair
- Allyn Kau, Parent
- Rachel deAzevedo, Chair
- Sarah Shore, Parent
- Adam Howard, Parent
- Isaac Zeigler, Parent
- Megan Gebhard, Counselor
- Stephanie Davis, Teacher
- Randy Curtis, Teacher
- Stacy Kurtzhals, Principal
- Taylor Hansen, Assistant Principal (Secretary)
- Brooke Rauzon, Assistant Principal (Secretary)
- Approval of Minutes from September meeting.
- Digital Citizenship Video Discussion – link sent out prior to meeting
- Questions to reflect on:
- Does the SCC feel it has received enough information to determine if the filtering systems and supervision practices are appropriate?
- Does the SCC feel it has received enough information about the school’s educational effort to instill a student’s desire to be a good digital citizen?
- Does the SCC believe the school has a viable plan to present internet citizenship and safety information to the parents in the community?
- Update on building improvements
- Counseling Advisory Committee
- Parent questions